Thursday 25 October 2012

My Big Photo Activity Book by Pascale Estellon

I asked my nearly-6-year-old whether she liked this book or not. She said yeah, I asked why, she said because she loves drawing. 


The book is big in size, and glossy with the pages having photos on them together with little ideas at the bottom of what the picture can be turned into, e.g. sponges turned into animals or bubbles of text to be filled in.

What’s more she can be left unsupervised as she follows the instructions on each page. And I reckon it must contain at least 10-hours worth of fun for her. Then at the end she will have a big book of her art. Plus it saves her drawing on all the office paper we have.

My one complaint though is that it seems some of the pages haven’t been translated from French into English so she was asking me what they meant. I guess this is a mistake that will be rectified if printed again (or maybe it has been rectified in other copies). Pretty big mistake (maybe the translator went on a break at that time) but never mind.

(I got this book through Amazon Vine. It is listed here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment