Saturday 21 December 2013

Colour me in! An activity book


I asked my 7-year-old daughter whether she liked this book or not. She said yes, I asked why, she said because it has lots of activities, and it has over 100 puzzles and games in it (although she read that last bit off of the back cover). She said there are dot-to-dots and lots more games that are fun.

One of the first games she did was draw animal halves and join them together. She made a ramster, a cross between a rabbit and a hamster, a dfrog, a cross between a dog and a frog and some others.

Another game had her drawing the poos of a mole, which she was laughing at.

The pages are all in red and blue. This is where the title is clever "Colour me in!" It suggests another activity to do on top of the ones suggested in the inside.

Another thing in the book is a little flip book at one of the bottom corners, whilst in the other corner it encourages you to create your own. 

There is plenty to do in here so you can't really complain, although she skips some parts in preference to others.

Publication date: 5 August 2013
Thames and Hudson link: Colour me in! An activity book

No comments:

Post a Comment